Thank you for accessing alstonhousebrighton.co.uk, the website for Alston House Limited (“Alston House”) via www.alstonhousebrighton.co.uk.
The following are the website terms and conditions (the “Terms”) that Alston House applies to the content available at http:// www.alstonhousebrighton.co.uk (the “Website”).
In these Conditions, “you” and “your” means any and all persons using this Website. Please read these Terms before using the Website.
1. Website Usage
The terms and conditions mentioned herein will apply to: (a) your use of our Website; (b) our supply of products and services; and (c) our dealings with you. By entering, accessing or using our web site in any way, you agree to comply with our terms and conditions. If you do not accept our terms and conditions in full, you must stop using our web site immediately.
It is a condition of use for this Website that only people aged 18 or over are allowed to register on-line.
2. Your Conduct The Content on this web site is for your personal use only within the organisation or entity to which you are attached and it is not for intended for commercial exploitation unless agreed in writing between both parties by the relevant competent authorizing individual and or department within Alston House. You may not modify, disassemble, lease, rent, transmit, re-transmit, sell, sublicense or otherwise create derivative works for commercial or non-commercial exploitation by yourself or the organisation or entity to which you are attached or permit third parties to so do.
Unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the Content is not permitted.
3. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
By accessing this web site you are agreeing that the Courts of England will deal with any disputes, which may arise between you and us, and that English law shall be the applicable law.
4. Intellectual Property Rights All travel information content made available on this web site including, but not limited to text, data, graphics, and icons, are copyrighted materials owned by Alston House, including its affiliates or subsidiaries. Alston House, www.alstonhousebrighton.co.uk and other unique resource locators (URL) and or other Alston House logos and product and service names are trademarks of Alston House Ltd., which are protected by applicable laws of EU countries. All rights are reserved.
You must not remove, overprint, or deface any notice of copyright, trademark, logo, legend, or other notice of ownership from any originals or copies of software or information from the web site. “Alston House Trademarks” means all names, marks, brands, URL names or addresses, logos, designs, trade dress and other designations. You are not permitted to incorporate any Alston House Trademarks into any other trademarks, service marks, company names, Internet addresses, domain names, or any other similar designations.
Any unauthorized use of any Materials contained on this web site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. Third Party Content and Links Alston House may use its own resources or those of third parties or a combination of such resources in the preparation and presentation of said material(s). Alston House will take all reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy of such material(s) and to the best of Alston House’ knowledge the numeric tables and numeric time series where shown are accurate but are subject to usual statistical norms and variables. Alston House reserves the right to make alterations to products and services from time to time in the interests of maintenance, operability, accuracy, topicality and usefulness. Alston House warrants that it has taken all reasonable endeavours to ensure such material(s) is free of intellectual property infringement insofar that this is possible.
In addition, this web site may provide links to other Internet sites or resources (“third party links”). Alston House is providing these third party links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement by Alston House of those sites. As Alston House has no control over such external resources and sites, you acknowledge and agree that Alston House is not responsible for the availability of such external resources and sites, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such external resources and sites.
Alston House may terminate the availability of such external resources and sites through links on its web site at any time. Alston House will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, products, goods or services available on or through these channels.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties While every effort has been made to ensure the quality and accuracy of information displayed on this web site, Alston House makes no warranty, express or implied, concerning the Website and its contents, and disclaims all warranties, including, but not limited, warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and warranties of merchantability. Alston House makes no further warranty that the Website or any Websites linked thereto will be error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components, or that any defects will be corrected.
The information on the Website pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information on these pages up to date or liability for failure to do so.
Alston House disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damages of any kind arising from the use of this Website or access to third party links, contents or sites via this Website. Alston House DOES NOT warrant that access to this Website or linked websites will be available at all times, but it will take all necessary steps to rectify any fault(s) as soon reasonably practicable.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this Website is done at your own discretion and risk. You are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system, or loss of data that may occur following the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Alston House or through from this Website will create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms. Alston House employees are NOT authorized to alter these terms.
7. Liability Alston House can only accept responsibility for any Terms & Conditions from the time a binding legal contract between us comes into existence. We cannot, however, accept any other liability whatsoever.
You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and / or equipment used in connection with the Website, and will not make a claim against Alston House for lost data, inaccurate output, work delays or lost profits resulting from the use of the materials. You agree to hold Alston House harmless from any damage caused, and agree not to sue Alston House for any claims based on using this Website.